I just got back from a wonderful weekend down in Seattle with the two Cross girls (my nieces)
I had a packed weekend with lots of activities, including eating Pho noodle soup for the first time with Anna in Seattle, going to the Zoo with PJ, Rosemary and Amie and Shopping all day President's Day with all the girls in my family. The shopping trip was a huge success and I have a feeling PJ is going to be a shopper, so watch out Amie, you might have many shopping trips ahead of you.
The sun managed to peek out from behind the clouds a few days for me. I was enjoying every minute of the warm 50 degree weather. Especially since a few weeks ago I was looking at temperatures like this:
I miss the Fam already and holding those dear little girls.

And of course the cutest thing was seeing PJ hold her little sister.
Well the trip and short vacation were wonderful and relaxing but over too quickly. Now it is back to the work day and normal activities.
3 comments:
I miss you already soooo much! PJ woke up this morning and asked for you. You came right after "outside" and "coat"...a pretty high status if you ask me. How bout dis....we'll try and visit this summer :-).
Love ya!
-Amie
What a fabulous gift to us all---Tyler, that is a great way to keep you in-laws happy!! Send me pics from the week-end and thanks for letting me tag along--our shopping trip was amazing, fun and very thrifty!! Hope to see you this summer! Guess I'll go write a paper!
Love,
Mom
Laura your nieces are beautiful! And the little one has more hair then I did when I started school. SO precious!
Post a Comment