and the snow kept falling to accumulate a total of 16+ inches. I thought spring was just around the corner but looking outside I guess I was wrong. At work we have secured several new contracts so I have been working through this stack on my desk:

I thought that I could get a stack of new hire paperwork like this off my desk in a week but then another new contract came in and there was yet another stack covering my desk. I am happy to say though that I can finally see my desk now and things may slow down for a week ; at least I hope.
The newest project that Tyler and I have been working on has created a pile-up on our kitchen table.
We have been putting together a church cookbook for a fund raiser for our mission trip to South Africa this summer. I have actually found the project a lot of fun to put together and enjoyed using some creativity to create the design and layout of the cookbook. I am happy to report this overview of our cookbook making endeavor: 2+ weeks of typing out recipes from contributors
1 hour at Kinko's
6 bumps/creases in the laminating
1 paper cut
6 hour "House" marathon
2 Taco Bell Dinners
3 other fast food dinners
1 Frozen Lasagna
4+ hours at the church copying
1 cookbook that didn't work
99 complete "Simply Delicious" Chapel by the Sea cookbooks ready to sell!
No comments:
Post a Comment