Ty and I got to use the road lottery ticket and drive our car into Denali National Park this year (driving in the park is restricted to tour buses and the few lucky lottery ticket winners at the end of the season). It was the first time I got to be at Denali and it was totally worth it. Check out our videos to see our trip.
Don't worry once you see the videos you'll know that I am not really going to change careers to be a tour guide. Tour Guide and being in front of a camera is not for me (the tip is broken down into two videos due to time limitations with You Tube ... but watch both, they are only a total of about 17 min).
This trip reminded me how much I love Alaska.
So mom and dad doesn't this look like somewhere you would want to go on one of your visits up here?
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment