Thursday, January 15, 2009

A Very Special Day


Today (or really in a few hours from now - the 15th to be exact) is my mom's birthday. Happy Birthday Mom!


I am always sad not to live closer to help celebrate a special day like this. Mom you are a woman who seeks the face of God and delights in his teaching and the truth of Scripture. I can never come away from a conversation with you without a nugget of wisdom or new view of God's character. Thank you for everything that you do and for you constant faithfulness and devotion to us -- your family.





I love, miss you, and want to wish you the best birthday ever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Laura,

Thanks for the great characterization of your mom! You have captures her heart for the Lord. We would love copies of your wedding pictures. I love the one you used here. We miss you,

Love,

Pops