The next few weeks the baby is supposed to almost double in size, so I am sure my baby bump will be growing and showing more and more. Right now I am told my baby is the size of an avacado --- mmm avacado sounds really good right now :)
The big count down we have going right now is the to Sept. 15th when we find out if baby Gates is a girl or boy. We'll that's the update for now - just a few more random facts for those of you who like details
1. Craving:
a) Lemonade
b) Milk
c) Fruit
2. Other random pregnancy facts:
a) Gained 3 lbs since becoming pregnant
b) Up 2 to 3 times at night (bathroom visits)
c) Finally able to eat dessert without getting sick
d) Unable to button my jeans
3. Tyler update:
a) Happy that I am making dinners again
b) Anxious to feel the baby move
c) No sympathy weight gain for me on his part :) - but he sure is good at looking the part
3 comments:
So happy for you guys! Thanks for the fun updates! Jon & Katie Corn :)
Thank you Lo you look so cute it makes me sooo excited to see you next month! Are you feeling any "flutters" yet? (I cannot remember when that starts). We sat on the couch last night and watched my belly "do the wave"...Providence the other day asked me why my belly moves so weird, and Rose has begun stuffing toys up my shirt for her "baby brother"...I really wonder what she is going to think in 7 weeks when baby brother becomes a bit more "real" :-) Miss you!
A
Oh and Ty your baby "bump" is actually rather impressive ... good work with the sympathy bump let's see if you can keep it up!
Post a Comment