
I am now 21 weeks and on the second half of this pregnancy. I am loving second trimester and feel way better then I did first trimester.
Yesterday was the first day I felt baby Gates give me a good kick. I was sitting at my desk at work resting my hand on my belly and siddenly he kicked about 5 times right where my hand was resting. I guess he didn't like my hand in his space :). It was so fun to finally feel him on the outside with my hand. I tired to get him to kick more last night so Tyler could feel him but had no luck.
I am starting to get excited about decorating the nursery, now that we know we're having a boy. Our plan is to clear out the nursery this weekend so in the next few weeks hopefully we can start painting and getting things set-up.
No comments:
Post a Comment