We had a great visit with my parents and are excited to be abel to have them back once the baby arrives. About 5 weeks left until our family grows and we are excited. I have started to feel a little anxious and wondering how everything will get done before baby arrives. There is lots to do in the house to get ready but one project/chore at a time. I'll post more pictures of the nursery once all the details are finished (this may not be until baby Gates has been here for awhile).
Saturday, January 2, 2010
The New Room
While my parents where up for Christmas they did a wonderful job of painting the babies room for us. I didn't make it an easy project as I chose three different colors for the walls and another color for the molding. But they were up for the task and it turned out just how I wanted. Here are a few pictures. There are still quite a few details to finish such as pictures in the frames, the decals on the walls and more baskets for the dresser but the hard part is done and I am so happy with it.




We had a great visit with my parents and are excited to be abel to have them back once the baby arrives. About 5 weeks left until our family grows and we are excited. I have started to feel a little anxious and wondering how everything will get done before baby arrives. There is lots to do in the house to get ready but one project/chore at a time. I'll post more pictures of the nursery once all the details are finished (this may not be until baby Gates has been here for awhile).
We had a great visit with my parents and are excited to be abel to have them back once the baby arrives. About 5 weeks left until our family grows and we are excited. I have started to feel a little anxious and wondering how everything will get done before baby arrives. There is lots to do in the house to get ready but one project/chore at a time. I'll post more pictures of the nursery once all the details are finished (this may not be until baby Gates has been here for awhile).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment