Thursday, February 4, 2010

39 weeks and 1 day

If i wasn't already counting down the days I am now. Only 6 days to my due date and I sure hope that due date is correct. This has been my first week off of work and I am loving it. I have done lots of last minute errands, cleaned several rooms in the house, taken several naps and watched several movies. There are still things to clean but I am slowly making progress. I have actually finished the laundry before the weekend, which is a first.

I am feeling ready to welcome baby Gates into the world so I hope he decides to join us soon. We have all the needed accessories put together, the nursery decorated and my bags packed. Guess i can't get to anxious yet since I still have a week 'till my due date. I am learning to enjoy this quite time for now, knowing that very soon life will be very different.

I have added a few more recent prego pictures though, I have to say I feel just a tired as I look in these pictures. There is one baby after another arriving around here among family and friends. Here are a few pictures of my friend Natalie and I. Natalie and Kyle are expecting their first baby in April so it will be so fun to be new moms together and to plan some play dates for the boys since they will only be a few months apart.




Tyler has been wonderful lately helping out with lots of things around the house and trying to get caught up at the office so he can spend some time at home once baby arrives. He tries to sympathize with me and my growing belly but as you can see he is no where close to making his as big as mine :)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Hey Laura, I ran across your blog and am so glad I did. I didn't know you were that far along in your pregnancy. You look great! I hope all is going well. Enjoy these next couple days and go on a date with Tyler, life will never be the same. (this is Jessica wood. I didn't know if you knew my new last name)

Abuk said...

Looking great Laura and Tyler :-) He'll be here soon!