Time moves by so quickly - Neal is now 1 month old. He is more awake and alert each day. He turns his head towards me and Tyler when we talk to him and has an array of facial expressions (some pictured below)
I love when he falls asleep in my lap, We are trying to get him to sleep in his bed during the day but we haven't succeeded yet since I never want to put him down once he's asleep in my arms. Neal and I just take lots of naps together on the couch (Yawkey joins us as well) ---
Neal is still doing well at night and goes about 3 to 4 hours between feedings which gives me some much needed sleep. We are looking forward to my sister Anna coming up soon to meet her new nephew - though it will be cold and snowy outside we will have fun relaxing in the warm house and visiting.
Taking after his dad Neal is still my skinny little boy - We have gotten to use his newborn outfits way longer then I expected - and we have way more laundry now with our little guy. It is nice to be able to stay at home and have the time to spend with Neal and keep up on the household chores. Neal has brought us such joy and we look forward to seeing him continue to grow and change.
No comments:
Post a Comment