Friday, April 29, 2011

Playing at the Park

Spring is finally here! This last week has been beautiful and the snow has finally melted enough for us to go to outside to play. We have a great little park right down the street from our house and Tyler and I finally took Neal for the first time. Neal's favorite part of the playground was the big wheel and the big curly slide. I forgot to get a picture of him on the curly slide but he was all grins when sliding down it and would immediately ask to go again. I have a feeling we will be visiting the park quite a bit this summer, even Yawkey enjoyed running around.




This video from the park just makes me laugh. Neal wanted to try and climb up the slide. It didn't work out as well as he thought...it was a lot harder then anticipated, and frustrating after a few attempts. I like to call this video "Neal on a treadmill"

No comments: