Sunday, May 22, 2011

Grandma & Papa

Neal got to spend a little over a week at his Grandma and Papa's house in Seattle while Tyler and I were in Orlando for a training seminar with TWR. As sad as I was to be away from my little man I am so thrilled that he got to spend some quality time with his Grandma and Papa. Living up in AK means that he doesn't get to see them very often and so any time he gets with them is precious to me.

Besides, does this look like a kid that is missing his mom?



I think we missed Neal more then he missed us. Grandma and Papa's house is way to fun, especially when he gets to eat PB&J for lunch with Papa.


We got to Skype with Neal a few times while we were away. I wasn't sure what his reaction would be to seeing us on the computer. Honesty I thought he wouldn't really recognize us, but I was wrong. His face light up when he saw us and he even called us Dada and Mama over the computer. Seeing him on Skype was exactly what I needed to get me through a week without him. Since I spend everyday with him at home and take him everywhere with me it really makes me miss him when we are apart.

Besides having fun with Grandma and Papa Neal also had a great time playing with his cousins. Rosemary and Neal got along really well. Rosemary would play instruments with Neal, read him stories and show him how to drive his cars. They were very cute together.


Needless to say, I was very excited to get back to Seattle to see my boy, but was glad he had so much fun. Can't you tell how much they all love playing together?

No comments: