Friday, December 16, 2011

Winter Wonderland and Christmas wonder

It sure looks like a winter wonderland outside our house (this was the view from our front window several weeks ago)...


As Tyler and I were doing some organizing, of the hundreds of photos on our computer, we ran across a few photos from last year around this time. I just had to share them with you all. Neal has grown so much since last Christmas and I can't wait to see him this year on Christmas morning. I love seeing the excitement and wonder in his eyes at the holidays...






Look how much he has changed in just one year.



There is just something special about the "magic" of Christmas, and Christmas traditions. Some of the things I love about Christmas that we will always have at our house...

Family


Cookies (especially these ones...)


and some of my favorite Holiday movies.



Sadly I packed all our movies away in storage, so I think a trip to Redbox is in order to at least pick-up a few fun Christmas movies to watch as a family.

Today I am enjoying a quite day at home, listening to Christmas music, wrapping christmas presents, reading christmas cards from friends, enjoying some coffee and the quite of the house with a little boy who is taking a nice long nap. It's a good day.

No comments: