My family should recognize this as my old dream job. When I was younger I thought the most ideal job would be a cashier at a grocery store. I couldn't think of anything more fun then ringing the food over the scanner and working the buttons on a register. I did grow out of this dream eventually (actually I never was a cashier). When I found Neal here playing I couldn't help but think of those days and those old dreams of mine...
Monday, April 23, 2012
My Dream
Does this remind you of anyone?

My family should recognize this as my old dream job. When I was younger I thought the most ideal job would be a cashier at a grocery store. I couldn't think of anything more fun then ringing the food over the scanner and working the buttons on a register. I did grow out of this dream eventually (actually I never was a cashier). When I found Neal here playing I couldn't help but think of those days and those old dreams of mine...
My family should recognize this as my old dream job. When I was younger I thought the most ideal job would be a cashier at a grocery store. I couldn't think of anything more fun then ringing the food over the scanner and working the buttons on a register. I did grow out of this dream eventually (actually I never was a cashier). When I found Neal here playing I couldn't help but think of those days and those old dreams of mine...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment