Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Life These Days

You can't spend really anytime in our house without seeing our little guy running around.  Even if we aren't at home you won't be able to miss the signs that a toddler lives here.  I noticed this the other day in several different ways.

First I opened up the bedroom door and found these lined up along the pillow "sleeping"...


Later that day, while Neal was napping, I opened my makeup drawer to finishing getting ready and found these little guys smiling up at me....


I love all the little clues that Neal leaves around the house showing what he has been doing.  I love coming across his toys placed in random places throughout the day and once he has gone to bed.  It reminds me how much life has changed for Tyler and I and how much I wouldn't wont life any other way. 

Plus,  no matter what your day may be like you can't help but smile when you go to get a bandaid for yourself and only find these...


No comments: