We had a relaxing weekend together as a family here at the house. We had hopped to go to the beach on Saturday but the weather was not looking promising and with thunderstorms in the forecast we decided to stay home. We still managed to have fun in our own backyard. Neal played, Tyler worked on yard work and I did a little of both.
As I went to bed on Saturday I picked up my phone and found several photos of Neal (which I had not taken). I guess he got my camera while I was making dinner and decided to take some pictures of himself making funny faces.
As you can see our weekend was filled with smiles, laughter and fun. Neal can always make Tyler and I laugh and there is nothing better then starting off the week with a smile and a few silly faces.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment