Friday, October 5, 2012

I Love My Job

Being a mom has been the best job I have ever had.  Each day brings its own surprises, challenges and delights.  Neal is always keeping my laughing and running around.   Sure, there are days that are tougher then others, there are even some days when nap time and bed time can't come soon enough.   However, for the most part I love spending my time playing hide & seek, fighting dragons, reading stories and having a helper with the house chores.   Plus no matter what the day is like, all is forgotten & forgiven when Neal walks over and gives me a hug and says "I love you mom".

Here are the different faces I get to see almost everyday from my sweet son:  happy, silly, sleepy, praying, and his scary/monster face.  (He likes to perform infront of a camera)


I am so blessed to have such a sweet little boy that I get to spend everyday with.  I think many days the Lord teaches me through Neal as much as I teach him.  It's amazing what a 2 1/2 year old can teach you and how much they can show you areas of selfishness and inconsistencies in your life.   God can use anyone to teach us what we need to learn and to shed light on areas where we need to repent and change.  Being a mom is a calling from God and I am so happy and blessed to have been given this calling.  I love my job! 

No comments: