He was so excited about the card that he wanted to open it himself and once I read it he continued to carry the card around with him all day long. He loved the fact that Garfield's hands pop out and can give you a hug with his arms. So Garfield and Neal were giving me hugs all day.
We had a great day just relaxing at home as a family. We all got to take an afternoon nap and then I got to read my book out on the back porch while Neal played. I also got to chat on the phone with my mom and feel baby girl move and kick around a lot (this always brings a smile to my face to feel her moving around and active).
We finished our day by going out for frozen yogurt. Since I have been craving ice cream lately this was the perfect end to a perfect day for me (I had some delicious Salted Carmel yogurt). Neal was so excited to get to pick his own yogurt flavor and then loved that he got to pick any toppings he wanted to add to it. There was one mishap as Neal fell off the bench and dropped all his ice cream on the floor while trying to sit down, however the employees there were quick to clean everything up and were able to put a smile back on Neal's face when they told him he could go and get a new ice cream since he dropped his.
I am so lucky to have such a wonderful family and a sweet little boy who made me a mom a little over 3 years ago. I am so glad that I get to live life with Tyler and Neal everyday, what a blessing the Lord has given me.


No comments:
Post a Comment