Thursday, June 20, 2013

The Big 30!



This week we got to celebrate Tyler's 30th Birthday!  We had a small family celebration here at the house.  Neal and I worked on his cake while daddy was at work.  Neal wanted a "Mr. Incredible" birthday cake for dad, but that was a bit out of my skill level so Neal's next idea was a baseball because "daddy loves baseball, mommy."



Neal is exactly right, daddy does love baseball.  For his birthday gift Tyler got to go see a Red Sox game in Baltimore with a few guys from church.   They got to see a great game, Red Sox won, had great seats and perfect weather.


Neal was so excited about Tyler's birthday that as soon as he walked in from work Neal told him all about his birthday cake Neal could hardly wait 'till after dinner to sing happy birthday and have a slice.


I am so thankful that I get to spend the rest of my life with this amazing man.  He is a wonderful husband and such a great father.  He always makes us, his family, his priority and is always making Neal and I laugh. We have a lot of fun together as a family and love to spend lots of time together.  


Tyler is always doing things with Neal and it is fun to see Neal want to be just like his daddy.


And even though he may have tuned 30 he is still a kid at heart...Neal and him are so much alike.


Happy 30th Birthday Tyler!!

No comments: