Monday, July 22, 2013

Dress-up day

Two weeks ago was "Cow Appreciation Day" at Chick-fil-A.  What does that mean you might ask?  Well if you dress like a cow you get a free meal!   So, needless to say Neal and I did not want to miss out on the opportunity for some free Chick-fil-A, and Neal thought that idea of dressing up like a cow would be fun (we couldn't convince Tyler to dress up, even for free food so we went during the day while he was at work).   It was a fun afternoon trip with some friends of ours.


While we were getting ready to leave Neal was walking around the house saying "mommy you look like a cow".  I told him this was the only day of the year that saying that to me, or anyone, was appropriate (especially since I'm in my third trimester of pregnancy and feel like a cow some days anyway).  Doesn't he make a cute little cow?




No comments: