Think of the coolest movie you've ever seen, then add
Optimus Prime. The reason why my generation flocks to this movie like crack-cocaine is because you're favorite cars, trucks, airplanes, etc. transform into massive killer robots. It's kind-of a guy thing...I guess the closest translation for girls would be if your Polly-Pocket opened up and started shooting stuff.
Well during the summer, every house in Alaska experiences a bit of the "Tranformer Magic" where our simple, quiet dwelling place inexplicably transforms into a bustling bed and breakfast for summer guests. It's quite remarkable. Our first guests of the summer were Laura's sister Amie, her husband Jon (Amie's husband...not Laura's husband...I'm Laura's husband), and their 15 month old daughter Providence Joy Cross.
Each member of the family actually has Transformer powers! It's amazing.
- Amie tranformed into "Pregnant Amie"
- PJ transformed into "Stair-Climbing PJ"
- Jon transformed into "Bearded Jon
Anyways, We had a wonderful time seeing each other and getting to spend our first significant amount of time with PJ. It just so happens that Uncle Ty ranks just above Aunt Laura and just below Grandma on the PJ's favorite list. Watch out Grandma...I'm coming for you.
Here' s a few pictures from our adventures.
2 comments:
Unlce Ty is just above Aunt Lo...I think not...you are only above Aunt Lo when you let her drive or play your xbox :) Nice try
I thought of a new title of your blog:
Searching Ty'n'Lo
I'm not exactly sure about the apostrophes, but you get the picture.
It's solid gold.
Post a Comment