Sunday, November 7, 2010

New Favorites

New things are happening every day around here, including the arrival of the winter snow. When you look outside everything is covered in a fresh layer of snow. Because of this we are staying indoors much more but that hasn't stopped Neal from his adventures. He is getting around everywhere and thus discovering so many new toys and other things to play with and explore. Here are some of his now favorite things:

1 ) Playing in the tupperware drawer:


2) Playing with and eating his new wood blocks:


3) Eating pasta with butternut squash sauce...


I got this sauce from Costco and it is Neal's absolute most favorite thing to eat. He shovels it in his mouth faster then any other food. We were eating dinner one night and he crawled right over and starting eating the pasta and sauce right off of my plate. I am going to have to go buy some more of this since it was such a hit. :)



4) "Standing" on his knees


5) Sending picture message to Daddy while he is at work:

1 comment:

Brandy said...

WHere did you get the blocks from? I've been looking to get some for Jonathan and everything I've seen seems so expensive.