Sunday, December 12, 2010

Enjoying the Snow

We got a nice fresh layer of snow and decided to venture out on the back deck and take some pictures in it. We got Neal all bundled up in his snow outfit and headed outside. It was a beautiful sunny day out however, like always it was FREEZING. Neal was a great sport out there but after about 10 minutes we were all ready to head back inside and get warm. We managed to get Yawkey out there for a few minutes but he quickly darted back to the door for the warmth of the house. Here are the few outdoor winter pictures that we got:





Also I want to note that I have been blogging quite a lot lately and just want you all to know that this is probably not going to be a habit. It just so happens that with Tyler's new camera we have been taking lots more pictures (if that's even possible). They turn out so great every time that I just have to share them. So all that to say enjoy the plethora of blogging for now 'cause I am sure it is bound to slow down at some point :)

No comments: