I have to say I enjoy it even more 'cause I get to take the cutest date with me, read my book and listen to him laugh as he plays. The other bonus is I still get to enjoy a coffee out of a red holiday cup.
Monday, November 7, 2011
My Starbucks
With a new blanket of snow on the ground there is nothing better then to be indoors with a cup of coffee. Ideally I would love to go and sit at a coffee shop, in front of a fire with a good book. With a toddle however trips to Starbucks are few and far between (unless it's the drive thru). So this is my new Starbucks...


I have to say I enjoy it even more 'cause I get to take the cutest date with me, read my book and listen to him laugh as he plays. The other bonus is I still get to enjoy a coffee out of a red holiday cup.
I have to say I enjoy it even more 'cause I get to take the cutest date with me, read my book and listen to him laugh as he plays. The other bonus is I still get to enjoy a coffee out of a red holiday cup.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
not gonna lie, i often stop off at this drive thru!! and you just saying coffee shop reminds me of all the (fun) hours studying at them with you!!
Post a Comment