Friday, November 2, 2012

Costumes, Candy and Lots of Fun


This year for Halloween Neal "Buss Lightyear".   This is the same costume he used lasted year, since he doesn't remember last year we thought we would use it one more time before he grows out of it.


I think Tyler and I were more excited about trick-or-treating , cause let's be honest I love chocolate and whatever Neal was going to bring home was really going to be for me and Tyler.  As soon as Neal got going he had a great time and was so excited about all the treats he got and said "look it, look it" over and over again while pointing to his candy.   Tyler took Neal around the neighborhood while I stayed home and passed out candy.



We let Neal walk around outside with his little flashlight and Tyler said he had so much fun discovering things in the dark with it that he was examining every rock and blade of grass he walked by.

This is the first year that we have actually lived in a neighborhood and had kids come trick-or-treating, and there were a lot of kids.  I think from 7-8pm I didn't sit down at all, there were kids knocking on our door every few minutes.


Tyler and Neal got back around 8pm and then we sat down outside on our front porch and let Neal hand out the candy to the last few trick-or-treaters.   I'm not sure if Neal liked getting candy or passing out the candy more.  My favorite thing about the whole night is hearing Neal say "Happy Christmas" several times to people.   With all the Holidays so close together this time of year I guess you can't blame him for being a bit confused, right?

No comments: