Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Cookies for Santa

This Christmas has been so much fun with Neal.  My (Laura's) family came to town for Christmas this year and once they arrived the festivities started.  One of the first night after they arrived we started what will be an annual Christmas tradition...Decorating cookies for Santa.


I actually bought pre-made cookies and a tub of icing.  I'm all about simplicity here at our house.  I died the icing different colors and then had a few sprinkles and M&M's for decorating.  It was a very simple cooking making process which everyone joined in on.




Neal liked sampling all the icing, candies and cookies more then actually decorating.  I think almost every cookie had a bite taken out of it before it made it to the plate.


Pre-sampled cookies or not I guess Santa didn't mind 'cause he ate all the cookies Neal left out for him. :) And Santa must of really enjoyed them since Neal woke up to find quite a spread of gifts under the tree.


 There is lots more to share about our first Christmas here...It has been full of good memories with Family

No comments: