Monday, December 17, 2012

December?!? Are you sure?

This has been a very different winter for us.  Last week it was in the 70's here!  I'm not complaining but it is hard to remember that it is December when you walk outside in short sleeves and sandals.  

I have enjoyed the nice, unusually warm, December sun and we have taken advantage of the opportunity to be outside.


A few weeks ago we finally brought Yawkey back home with us from Seattle.   It has been so fun having the dog back. Neal plays with him all the time, which I am sure the dog does not always like.  But, our favorite thing to do is go walking through the neighborhood.


Neal loves it when I lever the stroller at home and he gets to walk the dog all by himself.  He does well most of the time, however last time when we were almost home Neal said he was so tired he could not walk any more.  So, he sat down on the grass and told me "I can't walk mommy, I need to rest right here".   So we sat on the grass for a few minutes and gained just enough energy to make it back home.


A Boy and his dog...they are going to have lots of fun together.  Nothing better then a "best friend"


No comments: