I like to keep a clean house, but I am not the best at cleaning so my friend found this monthly cleaning chart which we decided to try. I love it! I thought I was good at cleaning but working with this chart has shown me that there were a lot of things in the house that I never really though about cleaning. Some examples are, cleaning window blinds, cleaning my dishwasher, and wipping down my kitchen cabinets
I have been working with this new cleaning schedule over the last month and I have to say that each week the cleaning gets easier and easier ('cause things are staying more clean keeping up with them). Each day after breakfast I start in on one or two chores and Neal is always happy to help. This makes cleaning even more fun, 'cause who doesn't like a helper right?
We'll see how this new routine goes as the year continues but I hope to keep up with it. The biggest difference I have noticed is in cleaning my bathrooms. I used to HATE cleaning the bathroom and always dreaded the task. This new cleaning schedule has you cleaning the bathroom each week and keeping up on it each week has made the cleaning not so bad and I sure do love having a clean bathroom each week.
Now my house isn't spotless, I do have a toddler, and there are days that I don't have time to get my chores done but overall the accountability of having a list of what I need to get done has been great. Now off to my chores for today....laundry and mopping here I come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment