Tuesday, January 29, 2013

What Season is it Again?

Things here have been crazy!  One day we are outside enjoying the warm winter weather and the next day we are trying to stay warm inside by the fire.    Last weekend was the first time it actually looked like winter outside.  We had an ice storm come through and it made everything look like it was dusted with snow however it wasn't snow, it was all ice.  A solid sheet of ice covered our back yard.  Yawkey, our dog, had a really hard time walking around on it in the morning.   Then today it was 72 outside and I went outside and found Yawkey laying in the sun soaking up the heat.  Here is a little look at the two extremes we have seen this week.


It is strange needing your winter and summer clothes within the same week.   I am still trying to get use to the warm in January, but now after the ice storm I will gladly take 70 over raining ice.

No comments: