Friday, March 1, 2013

Family Time

While Tyler is at work Neal and I try and have fun during the day and go different places.  Some of our favorite places to go are to Library Story Time, the park, Children's Museum and of course the McDonald's play place.   


Neal and I had a fun "date" one morning at McDonald's.  Neal got to run around and play and I had time to write some letters to friends.   We also enjoyed some yummy fruit smoothies while there.   

While Neal and I always have fun together during the day I think Neal's favorite time of the day is when Tyler gets home.  Neal will run to the door and squeal with delight as soon as he sees Tyler.  After that it is hard to find him apart from his dad.  He loves to wrestle, jump, chase and play with him the rest of the evening.  The other night I found them on the floor playing a game.   


Nothing better then game night right?   No matter what we do during the day my favorite part of the day is hanging out together as a family playing games and watching movies.   

No comments: