We are thrilled to announce that our family is growing!
We are expecting our second child in September! We told Neal a few days ago and thought he didn't really understand. However, at church on Sunday when his sunday school teacher asked him if he was going to be a big brother Neal surprised us all and started talking nonstop about the baby. He told her how he was going to be a big brother, how baby is growing in mommy's tummy and how all his friends can come and visit the baby.
This time around I have spend a lot of time on the couch, feeling quite nauseous. I remind myself during the day that the feeling of being sick is just reassurance that the baby is healthy and growing (It helps pass the hours when I feel like I can't do anything). Only a few weeks 'till the second trimester so hopefully that milestone will bring some energy and less nausea.
Praising the Lord for such a blessing and excited to meet our new bundle of joy this fall!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hooray!! So excited for you guys.
Hooray! So excited for you guys.
Post a Comment