Thursday, December 5, 2013
My little Man
Some days are good, some bad, some fly by and some seem to drag on forever. Each day brings something new and each day my little boy grows bigger and bigger.
I love that I get to spend each day at home with my kids and I love the time I get to play with Neal. My time is often occupied with taking care of Gwendolyn so uninterrupted time with Neal is harder to find these days, but when I get the time to play with him we have so much fun.
I love seeing his big smile and hearing him laugh as we play anything and everything from superheroes to cupcake baking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That set up with the transformers looks like quite the crowd scene. I imagine it got knocked down way faster than it got set up. Thanks for letting us share in the fun through great pictures.
Post a Comment