This is the bundle I created...

As you may be able to tell it was inspired by my sons love for cars and bright colors...I think these fabrics would make a very cute quilt for Neal - something he can play with, use outside and of course cuddle under whenever he wants. I don't need much inspiration or incentive to start a new quilt, so needless to say this little possible quilt project was easy to imagine. Maybe I could even make a fun racetrack in the middle of the quilt so he can drive his cars around the blanket...
I guess we will see if I win. The 3 winners from this drawing will receive a half yard of each fabric in their bundle...can't get a much better prize then that huh? If you want you too can enter your own bundle, it's easy and really quite fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment