Monday, January 2, 2012

A Very Merry Christmas

Neal's Christmas morning face (the lights were really bright)


We had a great Christmas this year with Tyler's whole family together. We spent the night Christmas Eve out in Palmer so we could wake up Christmas morning with everyone and allow Neal to open his stocking with GiGi and Grandfather. Neal was excited Christmas morning and was running around the house with cookies and milk making everyone laugh.




I was really looking forward to what Neal's reaction would be to Christmas this year. He was very excited at first and loved all his gifts however, like most kids the packaging was sometimes more interesting then the actual toy.



We had a beautiful white Christmas with snow falling almost all Christmas Day. The day was filled with lots family, coffee, cookies, laughs and Nintendo games (which Neal even got to play with Aunt Bud).


I think I love all of Neal's toys just as much as he does because they have kept him occupied and allowed me to get more packing done this past week.

Here are few of his favorite Christmas gifts this year...his monster hat and his train set.


No comments: