Saturday, January 7, 2012

My New Nephew and Seattle


Neal and I got to go down to Seattle the beginning of December and meet baby Daniel, my new nephew and Neal's newest cousin. And let me just say that Daniel is adorable and such a cuddle bug of a baby.


We had a great time just hanging out with Grandma, Papa, Tia, Aunt Amie, Uncle Jon and all the cousins. I feel so blessed and lucky to have such a great family. Though I get to talk with my family quite often on the phone it is always more fun to reconnect face to face. My ideal visit with family is to stay at home, relax, drink coffee and let the kids play. This visit was just that type of visit...with one trip to Zoo Lights (which was awesome).


(Neal's first carousel ride - he didn't want to get off)

(helping push the stroller was his favorite part of Zoo Lights)

Neal and I had a great time in Seattle (though we did miss having Tyler there with us). It was fun to meet Daniel, go one a "sisters only date night" and just spend time relaxing with family and some great friends. There is just nothing like family...

No comments: