Friday, April 12, 2013

10 on 10

Back in November I participated in the "10 on 10" photo day.  "10 on 10" means that you take one picture every hour for ten hours on the 10th of the month.  A fun way to document a day in photos.  So, since it has been so long since I did a "10 on 10" I though I would try it this month.    This was a great month too 'cause the 10th fell on a week day so you will see a fairly typical week day in our house (no pictures of chores though, I really didn't get any of my chores done that day, it was to nice outside)

So here is our day on April 10th, Wednesday, in photos.

7:00 AM 
(Starting off my day listening to our pastors sermon that I missed one sunday - It's nice when Neal sleeps in 'till 7:30)


8:00 AM 
(Breakfast time!)


9:00 AM 
(Time to get dressed! Neal is learning to get himself dressed so here are his clothes all ready for him, as you can see it was a nice hot day...perfect for shorts)


10:00 AM 
(Coffee with a good friend - and our boys thus the toys on the table)


11:00 AM
(Neal and his friend Josiah "fishing" for their cars)


12:00 PM
(Headed back home from Josiah's- Neal putting his shoes on all by himself.  He even got them on the correct feet)


1:00 PM
(Story time before nap)


2:00 PM 
(I was enjoying the nice spring day in the sun...so are the bees)


3:00 PM
(Neal awakes with his crazy nap hair)


4:00 PM 
(Snack time outside in the sun while we play and wait for daddy to get home) 


There you have it!  This was a pretty typical week day for us and a fun way to give you a glimps of our day to day lives.

1 comment:

Chris and Becky Buczinski said...

His hair is so long! and cute! I like to see your typical day...it looks a lot like my day. Sometimes I get disheartened when I see people's blogs and its seems like their days are filled with brilliant crafts and trips to beautiful places. I have to keep in mind that there are lots of teaching opportunities in the day to day routine of life... like how to get dressed, and how to love a friend.