We don't really have an official school time at our house. Neal is still learning to sit still and I am still learning and gathering ideas for "preschool time" come fall. A few times a week however we do sit down and work on some shapes, art projects, small motor skills and are just starting to work through the alphabet.
Neal already knows his letters and can recognize a letter if you show him so I think we will be working more on our letter sounds come fall. I also think working on recognizing numbers and learning to write his name will be on the top of the "school" list this coming year.
I'm considering doing a preschool group with a few good friends from church which would be fun. However, the school year will just be starting as we welcome baby #2 so adding another activity to our schedule along with the big adjustment of a new baby may not work out. Lots to think about but for now we have fun doing small projects and art activities together.
Mostly we fill our afternoons with playing, riding bikes, walking the dog and playing baseball (now that the weather is just starting to get warmer.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment